Last year, I had the great privilege to experience the land down under for about 3 weeks, with my aunt and her family.
Places to go:
- Jenolan Caves**. About three hours away from the city, with over 40 kilometers of dark holes worth exploring.
- Maroubra Beach
- Bondi Beach
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Darling Harbour. Where Madame Tussauds and other attractions are situated.
- Circular Quay. Where the famous Opera House, Sydney MoMA, George Street, and Pitt Street can be found.
- Blue Mountain (the famous Three Sisters) in the town of Katoomba, which is an attraction in itself**
- King’s Park (by our neighborhood)
Places to shop:
- DFO (outlet)
- Birkenhead Point (outlet)
- K-Mart, Big W, Target, and other big retail department stores
I clearly left a part of my heart in Sydney.